For more than 20 years, I have been working with individuals and
couples facing a variety of challenges. Using a holistic orientation, I help guide my clients through the depths of loss and grief to healing.
- MSW from Boston University School of Social Work - Clinical Practice
- BA from Wellesley College, degree in psychology
- Licensed social worker at the highest level in Massachusetts and California
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW)
Psychotherapy fosters curiosity and self-awareness through
collaboration with the therapist, allowing the wisdom of the body to
guide the natural drive toward movement, integration and healing.
Group Facilitator and Consultant
Director: Fragile Beginnings Program
Supervisor for MSW interns
"Thank you Andie from the
bottom of my heart for being a wellspring of caring and acceptance when the
world felt cold and removed...." ~a dad who participated in a group