The "fit" between a client and a therapist is all important. I believe that much of the healing takes place through the relationship we develop. I firmly believe that challenges can present one with a
unique opportunity to really look at oneself and grow.
Because I believe that the changes around and with in us are as constant as the tides, my style will vary depending on the needs of the client. I will...
- Use an eclectic orientation
Focus on the your individual needs
- Pay close attention to your
whole person -- emotional, physical and spiritual
- Have deep respect
for your journey
- Support you in addressing life's challenges
- Provide you with a safe place to explore and build coping skills
- Hold the hope and the belief that you can reach your full potential
I am committed to the belief that no
person should be denied psychotherapy for financial reasons. Please
contact me to learn about my fee schedule.
"Andie created a safe place for me to grieve the death of our first child. Her warmth and empathy helped me move through the grief into healing."