andrea werner insoft, licsw
The "fit" between a client and a therapist is all important. I believe that much of the healing takes place through the relationship we develop. I firmly believe that challenges can present one with a unique opportunity to really look at oneself and grow.
My style will vary depending on the needs of the client. I will...
- Use an eclectic orientation
- Focus on the your individual needs
- Pay close attention to your whole person -- emotional, physical and spiritual
- Have deep respect for your journey
- Support you in addressing life's challenges
- Provide you with a safe place to explore and build coping skills
- Hold the hope and the belief that you can reach your full potential
I am committed to the belief that no person should be denied psychotherapy for financial reasons. Please contact me to learn about my fee schedule.
"Andie created a safe place for me to grieve the death of our first child. Her warmth and empathy helped me move through the grief into healing."